Monday, October 3, 2011

Jenny Pennywood in Martha Stewart destination issue


Last year I had the incredible opportunity of doing the paper goods, textiles and art for Laura and Justin -- the best clients ever! And now the wedding is featured in the current Martha Stewart Destination weddings issue. You can also view it online here

I had the pleasure of working with some of the most loveliest, talented ladies around AE Events and Brown Paper Designs. It was all such an amazing, transformative experience for me -- I look back with fond memories!!! I wish we could do it over!

Cover credit: Photograph by Rodney Smith/Martha Stewart Weddings, 2011. Copyright © 2011.
Story credit: Photographs by Jesse Leake/Martha Stewart Weddings, 2011. Copyright © 2011.

XXO
JEN

No comments:

Post a Comment